A vivid Retina display brings photos, videos, and games from Apple’s sprawling App Store to life on this slim tablet, which only weighs 1lb.
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Apple iPad Air 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB WiFi Tablet (Scratch & Dent)
- iPad Air First Generation (2013)
- Model: MD785LL/A (16GB), MD786LL/A (32GB), or MD787LL/A (64GB)
- 9.7” LED-backlit multitouch IPS screen
- Retina display with 2048x1536 resolution
- Storage options: 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB
- A7 chip with 64-bit architecture, M7 motion coprocessor
- Rear-facing 5MP iSight camera films in 1080p Full HD
- Front-facing 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera films in 720p HD
- Dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MFi number: MFI cable UPC 021331934055 UL wall brick UPC 6 85387 42311 8
- Siri intelligent assistant enables voice control
- App store with access to more than 1,000,000 apps
- Dimensions: 9.4” (H) x 6.6” (H) x 0.3” (D)
- Weight: 1lb.
- For full specifications, consult Apple’s website
- Condition: scratch & dent
- 90-day parts-and-labor warranty. For warranty information, contact Customer support
In the box: iPad Air, MFi-certified Lightning Cable, generic power adapter
Apple, iPhone, Lightning Cable, Retina, FaceTime, TouchID, Siri & Earpods are all trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Before you buy a tablet, we'll help you pinpoint the best size, specs, and accessories for your needs, whether it's for work, kids, or gaming.
Can't decide between an iPad, Surface, or Android? Take our four-question quiz. We'll guide you to the tablet you should buy, based on your needs.