This lunch box with 5 convenient compartments features a leak-proof seal making it a great way for your little one to carry food
Bentgo Kids’ Leakproof Lunch Boxes (Solid or Printed)
- Features 5 convenient compartments
- Drop-proof and rubber-coated edges
- Leak-proof technology: keeps snacks and meals mess-free on the go
- Includes two kid-friendly latches easy for small hands to open and close
- Material: BPA-free plastic
- Care instructions: top-shelf dishwasher-safe
- Dimensions: 8.75” x 2.25” x 7”
The Fine Print
- COVID-19 guidelines may delay shipping
- Free returns
- Most orders delivered within 12 business days of purchase date. Shipping questions?
- See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name/shipping address/phone number/email at checkout shared to facilitate shipping.
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico
- Valid only for weekday deliveries
- How is the strike-through price determined?
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
See all reviews
3 ratings3 reviews
I ordered and paid fot 4 of these - only got 2 - sent an email and got NO RESPONSE. Will have to call and cancel payment on my credit card - NOT HAPPY.
Easy to open. Love the compartments. Leakproof
Disappointed... they don't have handles.
3 ratings1 reviews
I bought one for my grandson two years ago and they have some problems but i bought another one, we will see if this one is better ,at least have 2 years garantee ,the other one only one year garantee
This is pretty nifty, can't wait to see how it holds up this school year! I did however order a second one in the rocket ship design and unfortunately they sent the shark one.
19 ratings8 reviews
It would of been nice to have a handle to carry the lunchbox. The compartments inside are extremely small.
14 ratings11 reviews
I love this Bentgo lunch box. It is very easy for my three year old to open and close. He loves the different compartments and will tell me what to add to each. He is a picky eater so any motivation to eat is helpful. He loves the pull out tray. He usually does not finish all his food so he had the idea to put it back into the lunch box and close it and put it i to the refrigerator for later! Nice
12 ratings5 reviews
Love these for my son and had to get a couple more for my youngest! They hold up really well and are great for packing lunches for daycare. They are on the smaller side but help with portion control.