Meal Prep Bento Lunch Boxes with Lids (30-Piece Set)
- Set includes 15 containers with lids
- Microwave-, dishwasher-, and freezer-safe
- Materials: FDA-approved polypropylene
- BPA-, PVC- and phthalate-free
- Dimensions: (H)8” x (W)5” x (L)10”
- 1-compartment container: 28 oz.
- 2-compartment container: 25 oz. (1x9oz., 1x16 oz.)
- 3-compartment container: 32 oz. (2x8oz., 2x16 oz.)
The Japanese style of boxed lunch is known as bento, usually incorporating multiple small compartments or dishes into a harmonious meal. In 2013, Bentgo was born with the goal of making lunchtime more exciting by popularizing that trend in the western world. Bentgo’s starting products included sets of stackable boxes with compartments sized perfectly for controlled serving sizes, which were quickly recommended by Travel+Leisure and Real Simple. In 2014, they expanded to lunchboxes designed for children aged 3–8, with kid-friendly features such as a one-piece removable tray, leakproof seal, and easy-snap closures.