Lined with polar fleece, this waterproof, impermeable, and breathable dog jacket can keep your pet warm during colder days
Helios Lotus-Rusher Waterproof 2-in-1 Convertible Dog Jacket
- Inner-lined with blackshark technology
- Light-, water-, wind-, and snow-proof
- Breathable, cold-repellent, impermeable
- Outer shell: PU coated with 3 layers of wear- and tear-resistant material
- Interior: polar fleece
- Dual-tough velcro enclosures with a leash-slit hole by the neck area
- Features 3M reflective lining for added safety during night walks
- Embroidery and a print on the outer shell
- Extra small: 12.2” (H) x 8.26” (W) x 17.71” (L)
- Small: 13.77” (H) x 11.81” (W) x 21.65” (L)
- Medium: 15.74” (H) x 14.96” (W) x 24.4” (L)
- Large: 16.92” (H) x 18.89” (W) x 29.92” (L)
- Extra large: 18.89” (H) x 22.83” (W) x 34.64” (L)
The Fine Print
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
See all reviews
BrittneeTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
26 ratings11 reviews
This jacket is FANTASTIC! The double coat is nice and warm, and actually waterproof. My dog used to refuse to go out in the rain, even to relieve himself. Now he's fine and stays dry. It lost a star because the velcrow started coming undone. I was able to sew it back on; maybe this one was just a defective one because I bought the exact same jacket for my other dog and that one hasn't ripped.
19 ratings15 reviews
Durable and excellent quality!!! Fits perfectly, I have a 101 lb huskyXGermanShepard and nothing ever fits her right. I highly recommend it. Won’t be disappointed. Easy for owner to remove difficult for even the cleverest doggies.
4 ratings1 reviews
7 ratings4 reviews
Our Bella loves her jacket! We love that it’s so versatile- it’s really 3 jackets in 1. It’s a fleece, a rain jacket with fleece, or both of it’s really cold. She has been wearing just the fleece lately since it’s been cool but not rainy. The quality is great - well constructed and the reflecting material is cool so she’s easy to see in the dark. I highly recommend.
2 ratings2 reviews
Ordered XL per measurements but was was to big. Am returning for a medium hoping it will fit.
RandyTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
33 ratings16 reviews3 photos
Gave 4 but really 4.5. Coat is awesome, maybe a tad small but a growth spurt could be the problem. Got delayed in shipping from smeared label.
6 ratings3 reviews
Fits my coonhound great! We can never find a jacket for him that fits right because he's so long. Every jacket usually ends up covering half his back but this jacket covers his entire body. I also love that it's double layered and we can remove the fleece part for warmer weather when we just need the rain jacket. He seems to find it comfortable and it's very easy to put on or remove.
17 ratings6 reviews
Medium is really large on my 19 lb BostonTerrier. I am giving this coat 4-stars because the quality is fantastic.