Gummy candies with CBD come in a variety of flavors, may help promote improving general wellness and aid in balancing energy
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
See all reviews
JeanTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
6 ratings6 reviews
The best Cbd I have tried- highest quality. No chemical taste!
CeciliaTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
18 ratings15 reviews2 photos
I hope i can order higher dose and with thc I works better to calm and sleep
4 ratings1 reviews
Love this brand.
2 ratings1 reviews
11 ratings2 reviews
Good quality and fast delivery
5 ratings4 reviews
1 ratings1 reviews
Bought this product before and it seems like they have changed it. They are super sour and have a ton of sugar on them. Almost impossible to bear.
3 ratings3 reviews
They worked the first night to help me sleep and I am a chronic insomniac. Did give five stars because they have a lot of sugar on the outside. Next time I will order the sour ones to see.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please note the product is temperature-sensitive and may melt if stored in a hot place and not picked up immediately upon delivery.
CBD Gummies from JustCBD (250mg-3000mg)
- Gummy candies with CBD
- May assist in improving general wellness
- Can help balance energy
- CBD content: 250mg, 500mg, 750mg, or 1000mg
- Suggested serving: 1-3 gummies every 6-8 hours as needed
- Does not contain THC
- Made in the USA
- Lab analysis;
The Fine Print
- COVID-19 guidelines may delay shipping
- Hemp stalk derived. This product contains less than 0.3% THC.
- FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- Does not ship to Canada, Puerto Rico, AK, HI, SD, ID, NE, or any PO Boxes.
- Goods sold by WeVape LLC
- Must be 18+ to order/redeem
- Please note the product is temperature-sensitive and may melt if stored in a hot place and not picked up immediately upon delivery.
- How is the strike-through price determined?