This PS4, XBox One, or Nintendo Switch game featuring the Justice League wannabe substitute characters can keep enthusiasm for Legos alive
LEGO DC Super-Villains Deluxe for PS4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch
- The Justice League disappeared. Earth is now protected by the Justice Syndicate, a group of aspiring superheroes who’s intentions are unclear. The super-villains in Gotham City have a full range of ways in their arsenal to stop the Justice Syndicate’s evil plan.
- Season Pass: TV-, movie-, or comic-inspired packs
- Early access to the DC Super-Villains: TV Series Character Pack
- Rating: 10+
- Developer: Sony Interactive Entertainment
- System: PS4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch
- Condition: new
Before Lego was founded in 1932, children’s toys all came ready-made: the hoop and stick, the rolling wooden duck, the sheet of dryer lint. Founder Ole Kirk Kristiansen, a father of four, understood that kids wanted more from their toys. He named his company “Lego” from the Danish words: “leg godt”, or “play well”.
Though Ole designed a collection of stackable plastic blocks, it wasn’t until 1958 that his son Godtfred patented Lego’s iconic interlocking brick system. The snap-on bricks unleashed a world of possibility in the toy world; kids could suddenly build anything they wanted, from skyscrapers to Cubist self-portraits. Lego’s revolutionary design has garnered multiple awards, including induction into the National Toy Hall of Fame.