Enhance your cooking experience with this mandoline slicer that was designed to protect your fingers from the sharp blades
Smartpan Mandoline Slicer with Hidden Blade and Safe Hand Guard
- Built-in serrated and julienne blades
- Features automatic blade- and hand-guard
- Can produce thin, medium, or thick slices
- Easy to use
- Spring lock mechanism
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Safe while in storage
- Materials: ABS SAN, silicone, stainless steel
- Care instructions:
- Carefully remove the blade for thorough cleansing
- Dishwasher safe
- Hand-wash blade
- Dimensions: 13” x 4 “ x 1.8”
- Weight 0.6 lb.
How to Use
- Fold out the rear stand of the mandolin slicer
- Position the mandolin slicer on a steady flat working space with a plate or bowl under the blades to catch the food
- Select the cutting thickness by sliding the depth adjustment/locking switch out of the locked positions into level one, two or three
- Select either julienne cuts or straight edge cuts by pushing in and turning the blade knob to the left for a straight blade
The Fine Print
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
3 ratings3 reviews
Just got it. Took me a while to figure it out, but worked fine slicing an onion. Have not had a reason to try anything else. Hope to use it again this weekend.
KatherineTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
23 ratings11 reviews
Love my new mandolin. Just be careful very sharp.
RachelTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
11 ratings10 reviews
It works really nicely! It stays flat on the counter top when I'm slicing, I was able to adjust the slicing thickness and the whole thing was easy to clean. I tried slicing potatoes and onions first and it worked very well. Love the clear part so I can see the veggies I sliced underneath so I can determine how much I need.
3 ratings3 reviews
I gave this to my Dad for Christmas and he seemed pretty happy to have it. He said that it would save on his hands because they are sore from arthritis. It would be easier to use this than hand slicing everything.
JulianneTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
20 ratings15 reviews
I was sent the wrong product. I haven’t received the mandolin slicer and so far the issue hasn’t been resolved. Now I am short a Christmas gift and am very disappointed.