Movies, shows, and sporting events pop with brilliant color and sharp clarity on these large TVs
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Samsung Q6FN 65” or 75” 4K UHD Smart QLED TV (2018 Model) (Refurb.)
Samsung’s 2018 addition to its QLED collection, these TVs are notable not merely for their large size, but also for their brilliant picture quality. Both feature ultrasharp 4K resolution, HDR technology, and Samsung’s metal-alloy Quantum Dot pixels, making images pop with intensely saturated colors, depth, and lifelike clarity.
Smart TV: Entertainment on Demand
Stream a movie rather than walking to a Redbox, or binge on your favorite TV shows online. This Smart TV’s built-in WiFi and preloaded apps expand your entertainment options without the clutter of cables and external streaming devices.
Rich, Cinematic Picture
4K Ultra HD resolution supports an almost uncannily realistic picture. 4K refers to Ultra HD’s more than 8 million pixels—about four times as many as 1080p Full HD resolution—which saturate the display so completely that images retain their lifelike detail regardless of how close or far you are from the screen. This pixel density also supports heightened picture quality for non-4K content.
HDR: Enhanced Color, Clarity, and Contrast
While 4K resolution gives you the highest density of pixels possible, HDR technology boosts the quality of those pixels, creating the best picture currently available on TVs. Short for high dynamic range, HDR technology expands the color gamut and heightens contrast, making whites brighter, blacks darker, and every shade stand out with greater saturation. That means more definition and a more realistic picture, whether a scene is set on a sunny beach or in a dark and foreboding forest at night.
- Resolution: 4K UHD
- Lighting: edge-lit LED
- HDR: HDR10, HDR10+, HLG
- Refresh rate: Motion Rate 240
- WiFi: yes
- Media streaming apps: yes
- HDMI ports: 4
- VESA mounting pattern: 400mm x 400mm
- Condition: refurbished
- 90-day warranty from Sohnen
- Product number: QN65Q65FNFXZA
- Screen size: 65”
- Weight: 53.4lb.
- Product dimensions: 54.7”x32.8”x2.2”
- Dimensions (without stand): 32.8” (H) x 56.9” (W) x 2.2” (D)
- Dimensions (with stand): 35.8” (H) x 56.9” (W) x 11.2” (D)
- Weight (without stand): 53.4 lb.
- Weight (with stand): 54.7lb.
- Stand dimensions: 2.2” (W) x 11.2” (D)
- Product number: QN75Q65FNFXZA
- Screen size: 75”
- Weight: 79.4lb.
- Product dimensions: 65.9”x38.0”x2.3”
- Dimensions (without stand): 38” (H) x 65.9” (W) x 2.3” (D)
- Dimensions (with stand): 41.3” (H) x 65.9” (W) x 14.1” (D)
- Weight (without stand): 79.4 lb.
- Weight (with stand): 81.1lb.
- Stand dimensions: 2.5” (W) x 14.1” (D)
In the box: TV with all original manufacturer accessories (batteries not included)
In the 70 years of its existence, Samsung has grown into an international company with interests spanning from home electronics to skyscraper construction. The company takes its global role seriously, working to improve communities with both its financial support and the expertise of its talented employees. The company’s Solve for Tomorrow competition, for instance, challenges kids to create videos that demonstrate how science and math can be used in new ways to improve their local environment. After screening the videos of thousands of worthy entrants and dozens of confused American Idol hopefuls, Samsung chooses five winners, whose schools each receive $110,000 in technology. Solve for Tomorrow is just one of the company’s outreach initiatives, which align with its philosophy to help build a “better global society.”
Does refresh rate really make a difference? How big should your TV be? Our TV buying guide helps you learn more about the most important features on HDTVs.
Interested in buying a TV mount as well? Make note of the VESA pattern for the TV you're buying, and shop TV mounts here.
The Fine Print
- Free returns
- Most orders delivered within 12 business days of purchase date. Shipping questions?
- See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name/shipping address/phone number/email at checkout shared to facilitate shipping.
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico
- Valid only for weekday deliveries
- $150 return/restocking fee applies to refused deliveries or after 3rd delivery attempt
- How is the strike-through price determined?