This large Bluetooth speaker provides up to 5 hours of operation on a full charge and comes with a tripod stand and wireless microphone
Technical Pro PQ12 Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone and Tripod Stand
- Bluetooth speaker with wireless microphone and tripod stand
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 5 hours of operation
- Integrated LCD screen with playback controls
- USB drives and TF card inputs feature repeat function
- 1/4’’ microphone and guitar inputs feature separate volume controls
- Carrying handles on top and side
- Wheels and retractable telescopic handle
- Materials: ABS plastic housing and steel grill
- Echo and volume controls
- LED-lit woofer and power switch
- RCA output for connecting additional speakers
- Peak power: 3000W
- 12” woofer with 1” voice coil and 50oz. magnet
- Piezoelectric tweeter
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 95 ±2dB (1W@1M)
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20KHz
- Inputs: USB, SD card, RCA, and Bluetooth
- Maximum supported USB flash drive and TF card size: 16GB
- Bluetooth range: 30ft.
- Wireless microphone range: 50ft.
- Can use both AC and DC (12V) power
Good to Know
- Fully charge prior to first use to prolong battery life
- Condition: New
- Model number: PQ12
- Dimensions: 21.0 inches (H) x 14.0 inches (W) x 11.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 13.5lb.
- 3-month warranty from Technical Pro
In the box: Speaker, wireless microphone, tripod speaker stand, charging/power cable, manual
Note: remote and power cables are located at the bottom of the box underneath the styrofoam.
Whether you need a speaker for your bedroom or for a backpacking kit, this guide will help you choose the right one.
How does Bluetooth work? How do you pair two—or more—devices? Our guide lays out the basics.