This treatment uses vitamin C and retinol extract to help boost collagen production and brighten complexions for a younger-looking skin
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Vitamin C 6000 with Retinol Face Treatment (3-Pack)
Vitamin C: Antioxidant and Super Nutrient
Ascorbic acid, commonly known as vitamin C, helps fortify the body as a nutrient-rich and free radical-fighting antioxidant. Its positive health effects are numerous, from lowering the risk of stroke, cancer, and heart disease to promoting younger-looking skin and mending the immune system. Current guidelines recommend that adults get between 75mg and 90mg of vitamin C every day to reap its benefits, although some studies say more is better, suggesting intake of around 500mg.
- May help brighten your complexion
- Can help combat signs of aging
- May aim to improve collagen production
How It Works
- Can help to fight free radicals
- May help work as an antioxidant
- Size: 1 fl.oz. (per bottle)
- Ingredients: Propylene glycol, L-ascorbic acid, retinol
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.