Wolfgang Puck Automatic 8-Quart Rapid Pressure Cooker
- Great for cooking meat, fish, vegetables, or rice
- Precision thermostat regulates temperature and pressure
- Automatic 90-minute timer
- Removable nonstick cooking pot
- Includes detacheable AC cord
- Model number: BPCRM800B
- Condition: new
- Capacity: 8qt.
- Materials: stainless steel housing
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth; pans, baking rack, rotisserie rod, and crumb tray are dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 14.5” (L) x 13.12” (W) x 14: (H)
- Please note: this device supports 110V electrical system
- If living outside of North America a converter is required
In the box: steaming rack, lid, rice scoop, rice measuring cup, and water collector
About Wolfgang Puck
Cooking is in Wolfgang Puck’s blood. His mother worked as a chef in his Austrian hometown, and young Wolfgang watched as she crafted all kinds of dishes. By age 14, he was on his way to following more than just her recipes. After learning the trade in famous restaurants across Europe, Puck arrived in Los Angeles in 1975, quickly cementing a reputation at Ma Maison in West Hollywood as a chef who intimately understood his adopted California cuisine.
In 1982, Puck decided to strike out on his own, soon opening the legendary Spago in West Hollywood, Postrio in San Francisco, and a veritable empire of restaurants and fast-casual eateries spanning the United States. Now, decades later, Wolfgang continues to represent innovation throughout the culinary sphere—a unique level of expertise that finds its way into Puck’s line of cookware, frozen foods, and kitchen appliances.