Upright vacuum with ball technology offers easy maneuverability when picking up dust, dirt, and other allergens from carpet and hard floor
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Dyson Ball Animal Upright Vacuum with Extra Tools (Certified Refurbished)
Use on Most Types of Flooring
- Can perform on carpet and hard floor as well as creviced hard floor
- Self-adjusting cleaner head works on any type of flooring
- Redesigned brush bar with shorter, stiffer bristles for deeper carpet cleaning
Built with Dyson’s iconic ball technology, a pivoting sphere allows the vacuum easy movement in tight spaces and around corners.
- Model number: Animal - 232886-02
- Product condition: refurbished
- Whole-machine HEPA filtration
- Requires a standard outlet for use
- Weight: 17.4lb.
- Cord length: 35’
- Cleaning path width: 13.4”
- Product dimensions: 13.4” (D) x 15.4” (W) x 42.4” (H)
- 6 months warranty from Dyson
In the box
- Purple ball upright vacuum
- Tangle-free turbine tool (for removing pet hair from furniture)
- Stiff bristle brush
- Soft dusting brush
- Up-top tool
- Flat out head
- Combination tool
- Stair tool
James Dyson never cared much what things are supposed to look like. A trained artist and architect, he turned to engineering while struggling with a wheelbarrow stuck in the mud. This could be better, he thought. He replaced its wheels with a ball and dubbed the playful-looking tool the ballbarrow. His career began in earnest when he passed a local timber yard and stopped to admire its giant cyclone as it pulled sawdust from the air. Fifteen years and more than 5,000 prototypes later, he created a vacuum cleaner with cyclone technology rather than unreliable suction. The machine won consumers with its performance, and wowed the design community with its unusual look.
Today, Dyson’s engineers follow their founder’s example: identify problematic tools and make them better. They design vacuum cleaners, fans, heaters, hand dryers, and other tools. Though seemingly basic, each gadget incorporates cutting-edge proprietary technology. Dyson carefully guards its engineering secrets behind speech-absorbing walls, thumb-print screeners, and lion statues that spring to life when they smell an intruder. They did allow the Queen to visit for her Golden Jubilee, and they released some creations for display in New York’s MoMA, London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, and others around the world.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.