Comfy 233-thread count cotton mattress toppers stuffed with extra polyester filling to create an additional layer of softness
Kathy Ireland 2” Thick Mattress Topper
At the end of the day, homeowners will be glad to tumble into this thick, cozy mattress topper, which is generously stuffed with polyester filling to cushion sleepers’ backs, sides, or stomachs as they rest. A sewn-through box stitch design ensures that fibers don’t travel from one side of the bedding to the other, or escape it entirely and emigrate to Ellis Island. The topper’s side wall skirt stretches handily to fit over mattress up to 18” deep and stays firmly in place when released.
- 233-thread count cotton top
- 2” gusset sidewall
- Mitered border with color piping
- Generously filled to add another layer of softness
- Sewn-through box quilt stitch to help fiber stay in place
- Stretchy side wall skirt fits over mattresses 15”-18” deep
- 100% polyester fill
- Made in China
- Twin (39”x75”)
- Full (54”x75”)
- Queen (60”x80”)
- King (78”x80”)
- California King (72”x84”)
About Kathy Ireland
As her image appeared on magazines and in ads around the world in the 1980s and ’90s, supermodel Kathy Ireland quickly learned how taxing a busy schedule can be. As she searched for stylish yet no-fuss clothing and housewares, she realized that other busy parents and businesspeople probably needed them, too. She founded her own company in 1993, which creates home goods, wedding accessories, apparel, and fine jewelry—all influenced by her exacting personal taste. The company has grown into an empire that’s made Ireland “a bigger licensor than the formidable Martha Stewart,” according to Forbes, and it’s regarded as one of top 30 most influential brands in the world by License! Global magazine.
However you like to sleep, there's a mattress topper, pad, or protector to help you stay comfortable, avoid allergies, and regulate temperature.
The Fine Print
- FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective.
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Puerto Rico.
- Warranties offered with select products are valid on US purchases only.
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Most Canadian orders are delivered within 7-10 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- How is the strike-through price determined?