- Color: Black
- Condition: New
Knox Gear Blue Yeti Microphone Shock Mount (Black)
Whether you’re podcasting at home or working in a professional studio, the most important item involved in the recording process is definitely a good microphone. But the audio produced by the most expensive microphone can be rendered unusable if it’s sitting on an unstable surface. Even slight vibrations can produce disruptive noises in your recordings so it’s important to use a shock mount to eliminate as much vibration and mechanical noise as possible
This Knox Gear Shock Mount is designed specifically for Blue Yeti and Yeti Pro microphones and is a great choice if you’re looking for a versatile shock mount that can be easily attached to most boom arms. It’s got an adjustable hinge and 3/8”-16 threading that will fit most boom arms on the market.
Heavy Duty Construction
The Knox Gear Shock Mount is made of metal and features high-tension elastic cords that isolate the Yeti mic. This mount is designed to absorb and redirect vibrations away from the Yeti to reduce audio interference that can ruin recordings. There’s also a padded rear stopper to hold the Yeti in the perfect position while it’s in the mount.
This Yeti mount features a fully adjustable hinge so you can quickly and easily set the microphone’s position to the angle that works best for you. The hinge is held in place by a thumb screw so you can set the tension as loose or as tight as you’d like, too!
- Designed for use with Blue Yeti and Yeti Pro microphones
- Reduces or eliminates vibrations and mechanical noise that can ruin audio recordings
- Fully adjustable hinge lets you position the mic at any angle
- Padded rear stopper ensures the Yeti is always held in the perfect position
- Sturdy metal construction with high-tension elastic cables
Knox Gear Blue Yeti Microphone Shock Mount (Black) Black
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 3.9 inches (H) x 6.0 inches (W) x 7.3 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Knox Gear Blue Yeti Microphone Shock Mount (Black)
- Made in United States
- This item is sold through the Focus Camera operated by Focus Camera.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, returns, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 30 days.
- Shipping and handling charges will be Free.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.