- Color: Silver
- Size: 11.02 x 5.51 x 4.33 (inches) / 28x14x11 (cm)
Live Humane Cage Mouse Trap Rat Hamster Catch Control Bait Hunting Survival
Color: As pictures shown
Size: 11.02 x 5.51 x 4.33 (inches) / 28x14x11 (cm)
1.Made of good-quality iron, sturdy and durable for repeated use. It is an effective tool the works well to catch the annoying rats.
2.Easy to install and place the bait. Just follow the steps to set it up.
3.Highly sensitive and effective.Once the trigger is touched, the door will be auto-locked immediately and keep the critters in it.
4.Non-Toxic - Safe for people and pets, can be used with any sweet-smelling and tasty baits.
5.This mouse trap can be widely used in kitchen, office, warehouse, food plant, restaurant, hotel, etc.
*Do not harm or kill the small and kind animals of being caught, you can release them at any time.
*After setting this item, please take care of your children and small pets.
*Due to the effect of light and monitors, colors may have slightly difference.
*Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
*Thank you for your kindly understanding.
HOW TO OPERATE?
1. Pull up the door lock bar to the top.
2. Hold the trapezoidal door handle, lift up the door, place baits on the pedal.
3. Put the arm bar through the trapezoidal door handle, then press it down.
4. Insert the arm bar into the trigger hole.
5. Place it in the place where the rats often occur.
HOW TO CATCH THEM IN A RIGHT WAY
1. Try to place the cage in dark and gloomy places where they often appear or on the way to their nest.
2. Put the sweet-smelling and tasty bait inside and outside (lure them inside) of the cage door. Peanut and sausage are all good choices, it’s better to keep the bait fresh.
3. Old rats are smart and prudent, so for the first few days, keep the door open all the time and do not activate the trigger until these little critters lose their guard and start to eat the bait in the cage freely, then it’s time to catch them.
Q: Can this be used to trap squirrel or possum?
A: Yes, but squirrel/possum's teeth is much sharper than rat or mouse and may bite the trap broken. It's suggested that deal with it sooner once you caught a squirrel or possum.
1 x rat trap
(Baits or Others are NOT included)
Live Humane Cage Mouse Trap Rat Hamster Catch Control Bait Hunting Survival Silver 11.02 x 5.51 x 4.33 (inches) / 28x14x11 (cm)
- Dimensions: 11.0 centimeters (H) x 14.0 centimeters (W) x 28.0 centimeters (L)
- Weight: 5.0 ounces
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.