- Color: Silver
PHOENIX Massage Gun, Hand Held Deep Tissue Muscle Massager
It's an electric high-frequency mobility therapeutic massage device.
For athletes workout: relieve muscle soreness after athletic and crossfit training.
For personal physical therapy: soft tissue pain relief and chiropractor assistance.
Four interchangable head attachment
Big Ball Head: Mainly used for large muscle groups.
Flat Head: Suitable for all parts of the body, such as back and leg.
U-head: Mainly used for spine, shoulder and neck.
Bullet Head: Mainly used for joints and trigger points.
PHOENIX percussion massager with high-precision mould enables the machine head and the body to be tightly connected.
The noise in the process of running can be effectively reduced by smooth sliding.
PHOENIX 5.2 is less noisy compared with 60 decibels from other massagers, so you can use our massager in your office or at home without interrupting others.
Rated input: 100-240V~50/50Hz, 16W
Rated output: 24V/1A
Type: High-energy lithium battery
Work time: 180-240min
Unloaded speed: 0-3200/min max
Sound pressure level: 40Db(A)
- Made in Hong Kong
The Fine Print
- This item is sold through the Genkent operated by Genkent.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, returns, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 30 days.
- Shipping and handling charges will be $9.99.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.