- Lens Color: Black
- Lens Size: 49
- Material: N/A
- Protection Type: UV
- Style: Clubmaster
Ray-Ban Clubmaster Classic Sunglasses 49 mm Black and Arista Gold Frame
Bold and sleek, Ray Ban’s Clubmaster Classic certainly makes a statement; these are the sunglasses you can wear when you are heading off to a vacation by the beach, exploring the golf field before swinging in action, or sipping champagne at an outdoor cocktail party. The Clubmaster is full of classic appeal that makes it a stalwart among sophisticated and upper class individuals.
Ray-Ban Clubmaster Classic sunglasses are retro and timeless. Inspired by the 50’s, the unmistakable acetate black/arista gold frame and green classic G-15 lens of the Clubmaster Classic can be seen on those who lead the changed tomorrow.
Ray-Ban metal frames have adjustable nosepads. If sunglasses tend to slide down your nose, sit too low on your face, touch at your temples or cheeks, or feel narrow at the sides of your head, you can adjust the nosepads yourself to make the frame fit perfectly.
By absorbing 85% of visible light and blocking out most of the blue light, green lenses provide remarkable color contrast. G-15 green lenses ensure better clarity of vision and a more "natural vision". Solid colors, genuine since 1937, the classic G-15 was originally developed for military use, offers a high level of clarity, comfort and protection.
Clarity and Protection
The lenses are shaped by diamond tools to achieve no distortion. This is done in order to achieve the greatest precision in the lens. Every single lens blocks 100% of the UVA and UVB harmful blue lights. UVA and UVB blue lights are no joking matter, so Ray Ban worked extra hard on making sure the harmful rays do not penetrate the lens.
Durability Performance Test
No lens is shatterproof or unbreakable but Ray Ban lenses are pretty close.
The lenses are 2x more resistant to impacts than common lenses. The Drop Ball Test was performed on the lenses where a steel ball is dropped on the lens from a height of 1.27m. After the chemical hardening, the impact resistance of Ray-ban glass is more than doubled.
The lenses are 12x more resistant to scratches than common lenses. This was proven with the Bayer Test. The Bayer Test took the lenses and placed them into an iron box, the lenses were submitted to 500g of a special abrasive sand oscillating for 600 cycles. Compared to the most commonly prescribed lenses (CR-39), they are 12 times more resistant, thus exceeding by far the international standards.
Resistant to UV light moisture, heat, organic solvents, sea salt, and sweat acidity; the lenses underwent the Quv Panel Test which confirmed all this. The Ray-Ban lens was exposed to consecutive cycles of UV light and moisture. The result after 120 hours of intense testing: no visible change in the color and no surface damages on the lens (crack, stripes… etc).
Ray-Ban Clubmaster Classic Sunglasses 49 mm Black and Arista Gold Frame UV Black and Arista Gold Frame Clubmaster
- Fabric/Material: N/A
- Eyeglasses and Sunglasses: Are Lenses Included? (for Optical Frames): yes
- Eyeglasses and Sunglasses Lens Color: Black
- Eyeglasses and Sunglasses Frame Color: Arista Gold Frame
- Eyeglasses and Sunglasses Lens Size: 49
- Dimensions: 9.1 inches (H) x 9.1 inches (W) x 9.1 inches (L)
- Weight: 9.1 ounces
- Included in the box: Ray-Ban Clubmaster Classic Sunglasses 49 mm Black and Arista Gold Frame Ray-Ban Case Cleaning Cloth
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
- This item is sold through the Focus Camera operated by Focus Camera.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 30 days.
- Shipping and handling charges will be Free.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.