After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- Three 750 mL Bottles of Craft Beer
- Six 750 mL Bottles of Craft Beer
- Twelve 750 mL Bottles of Craft Beer
Verdus: A Beer for Wine Lovers
Chateau Le Grand Verdus is a traditional wine-growing château and estate in the Bordeaux region of France. The family that has run the estate for generations also has Belgian roots, and Belgium just happens to be the birthplace of classic fruit beers. This range of beers takes advantage of traditional French wine grape-growing techniques with traditional Belgian beer-making processes. The result is an untraditional but tasty new product—a beer for wine lovers. Customers can mix and match any combination of the following three flavors they like:
- Verdus IPA Cabernet Sauvignon: The big and bold flavors of the cabernet grape stand up to the hoppy essence of an India pale ale.
- Verdus Blonde Merlot: Both merlot and the blonde style of beer are known for their easy-drinking qualities. Adding the classic fruit flavors makes for an even more refreshing beer.
- Verdus Blanche Sauvignon Blanc: The sauvignon blanc juice add a strong citrus note to the wheat beer, a feature that’s already enjoyed by the style’s fans. It pairs nicely with burgers or seafood, like oysters.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Ships only to listed states. Additional $13.95 shipping not included for 3 Bottles, $17.95 for 6 Bottles, and $24.95 for 12 Bottles. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. May be repurchased every 30 days.