Restart cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, and other vehicles with up to 1,000 peak amp chargers useful for roadside emergencies
Stanley Battery Jump Starters: 600, 700 or 1000 Peak Amp
600 Peak Amp
- Jump-start your battery without needing another vehicle to help
- Use in roadside emergencies or everyday situations
- Product dimensions: 10.75”x6”x11.25”
- Weight: 8.75lb.
700 Peak Amp Jump Starter
- 350 amp instant starting power or 700 peak amps
- Includes 120psi compressor with backlit gauge
- USB port and 12V power outlet
- Ultra-bright 270° pivoting LED light
- Reverse polarity indicator and audible alarm
- Product dimensions: 10.75”x7.5”x11”
- Weight: 10lb.
1,000 Peak Amp
- 500A instant starting power or 1,000 peak amps
- Restart cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, RVs, or tractors
- Includes 120psi compressor
- Built-in safety system sounds an alarm if clamps are connected incorrectly
- USB port for phone charging
- Product dimensions: 11.25”x8.12”x13.25”
- Weight: 17.75lb.
For more than 170 years, Stanley has been nothing if not consistent. Starting with its 1843 founding by Frederick Stanley, it’s been headquartered in New Britain, Connecticut. And over that time, it’s released a long list of handy gadgets for contractors and home DIYers, from rules and levels to hammers and other hand tools. Trust in Stanley products has even gone as far as outer space: the Apollo 11 mission’s lunar landing gear had a Stanley PowerLock tape rule on board.