R&B kings such as Bobby Brown, Ginuwine, 112, Dru Hill, Silk and Hi-Five treat fans to soulful hits
About This Deal
- Seating: Section 203
- To make sure group purchases are seated together, you must purchase your group's G-Passes in the same transaction and redeem your vouchers together at the venue.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: 48 hours before the event, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
R&B All Black Party w/ Bobby Brown, Dru Hill, Ginuwine, 112, Silk, & Hi-Five
- Bobby Brown: A founding member of New Edition (when he was just 9 years old), Brown saw his solo career launched into the stratosphere thanks to hits such as "My Prerogative," "Every Little Step," and "On Our Own."
- 112: They're the Georgia R&B quartet known for their Grammy–winning background vocals on P. Diddy's "I'll Be Missing You," as well as the hits "Only You," "Anywhere," and "Peaches & Cream."
- Ginuwine: with a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam "Pony" in 1996, then reigned over the charts with "Differences" and "What Could Have Been"; lately, "Pony" was featured in Magic Mike and Ginuwine became the "G" of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank
- Dru Hill: Since 1992, this group has burned up airways and headphones with sultry hits, including "Never Make a Promise," "In My Bed," and "How Deep Is Your Love." Today, founder Nokio and lead singer Sisqó take the stage, with recent additions Smoke and Black rounding out the ensemble's lush harmonies.
- and more