Festival covers a wide variety of genres with mainstream and alternative artists including Daryl Hall & John Oates, John Fogerty, and more
About This Deal
- General admission
- Free admission for children under 6
- View the full festival lineup
All IN Festival
Join in the dawn of a new Midwest tradition. The All IN Music & Arts Festival is excited to bring an exceptional festival experience to the heart of Indianapolis, featuring Daryl Hall & John Oates, Cage The Elephant, John Fogerty, Portugal. The Man, Death Cab for Cutie, and more. All IN is the perfect blend of great music, great food and drinks, and great end of summer vibes. Legends meet modern icons this Labor Day weekend at All IN, the biggest live music event the Indiana State Fairgrounds has ever seen.
- Daryl Hall & John Oates: Hall of Fame inductees and one of Billboard’s Greatest Artists tickle ears with their wildly successful take on Philadelphia soul. The duo had six No. 1 singles from the mid-‘70s to the mid-‘80s, which include: “Rich Girl,” “Kiss on My List,” “Private Eyes,” “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do),” “Maneater,” and “Out of Touch.”
- Portugal. The Man.: Alaskan-based quintet who made their presence known online with experimental yet catchy hits such as “People Say,” “Got It All (This Can’t Be Living Now),” and “Modern Jesus”.
- Other notable acts: The Four Tops | Mike Campbell & The Dirty Knobs | Misterwives | Trampled by Turtles | and more
Cage the Elephant: Few bands can flip from the funk of Parliament-Funkadelic to the post-punk of The Pixies like these eclectic Kentucky indie rockers who have No. 1 hits such as “Come a Little Closer” and “Back Against the Wall”.
- John Fogerty: The frontman of Credence Clearwater Revival lends his gravel voice to “Bad Moon Rising,” “Proud Mary,” and solo hits such as “The Old Man Down The Road” and “Centerfield”.
- Other notable acts: Death Cab for Cutie | Lucinda Williams | Dawes | Mike Campbell & The Dirty Knobs | and more