Metal icons come together to ignite the crowd with some of their most loved hard hitters
About This Deal
- General admission
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the prices provided by the merchant, which may change.
- Anthrax’s claim to fame: apart from being multi-platinum, Grammy-nominated metal icons, these rockers are lifetime members of The Big Four, alongside Metallica, Megadeth, and Slayer
- Breakneck classics: “Caught in a Mosh” and “Antisocial”
- Their latest LP: 2011’s six-time Grammy-nominated Worship Music, which contains odes to metal heroes such as Dio and Judas Priest and the zombie-killing anthem “Fight ‘Em Til You Can’t”
- Interplanetary distinction: NASA chose Anthrax’s “Got the Time” as the song to wake up the Mars Rover, making them the first band to have their music played on another planet.
Black Label Society
- The Society’s Leader: the bearded, leather-vest-wearing Zakk Wylde, who rose to prominence as Ozzy’s lead guitarist shredding on memorable songs “Devil’s Daughter (Holy War)” and “Mama, I’m Coming Home”
- The Society’s Sound: sludgy, hard-as-nails heavy metal with a tinge of Southern rock and blues, as heard on fan favorites such as “Suicide Messiah” and “Concrete Jungle”
- The Society’s Latest: their 10th studio album, Grimmest Hits, which sets a menacing tone with its rocking lead single, “Room of Nightmares”