Harmonica virtuoso John Popper and his bluesy crew deliver the hooks that bring you back in a set of jammy improvs and greatest hits
About This Deal
- Seating: floor or back balcony
- Must redeem tickets together at venue to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Masks are strongly encouraged. By purchasing tickets to this event, you agree to abide by the State of CT, City of New Haven, Artist, and College Street Music Hall’s Health and Safety measures in effect at the time of the event. Check back for updates to your event on our website as guidelines and entry requirements are subject to change.
- What they’re known for: their inescapable ’90s hits “Run-Around” and “Hook” and their Dead-like improvisational skills and freewheeling live show
- Their breakthrough: Their 1994 hit “Run-Around” became the longest-charting radio single in Billboard history and helped the band win their first Grammy for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals.
- Over the years: They’ve released 13 studio albums, four of which have gone gold, three platinum, and one six-times platinum and have played over 2,000 live shows in front of more than 30 million people.
- Their latest: 2018’s Hurry Up & Hang Around, the band’s 13th album release, signals a return to their well-known sound after the experimental albums Suzie Cracks the Whip and Blow Up the Moon.