Participants tour the Kona coast, learn about Hawaiian history, see marine wildlife, and snorkel Kealakekua Bays crystal-clear water
About This Deal
- What’s included: snorkel gear including silicone masks, Rx masks, fins, float boards, and detailed instruction
- Departure times:
- Four-Hour Kealakekua Bay Snorkeling AM Tour: 8 a.m.
- Five-Hour Beat the Crowd Snorkeling Tour: 10 a.m.
- Departure location: Kona Marina, 74-425 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua Kona, HI 96740
- Not valid for those who are pregnant, or have neck / back problems
- Participants must be at least 4 years old
- Trip requires a minimum of 4 guests; subject to availability
- Click here to view the 4-hour Kealakekua Bay snorkeling AM tour schedule
- Click here to view the 5-hour Beat the Crowd snorkeling tour schedule
- What to bring: refillable water bottles, mineral-based sunscreen (no reef-harming sunscreen allowed, reef-safe sunscreen available during check-in time)
About Captain Zodiac Raft Expeditions
Captain Zodiac Raft Expeditions makes it easy to experience some of Kona's most intimate corners of its natural environment. Aboard a maneuverable, 24-foot Zodiac raft, up to 16 passengers can explore coastal caves, lava tubes, and majestic coral reefs. Along the way they may come face to face with, wild spinner dolphins, and even whales. Using provided goggles and flippers, snorkelers dive down to a world of colorful fish and gentle sea turtles.