Friends and families can dine the night away and soak in Washington DC skyline views aboard a luxurious yacht
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Celebrate a special occasion, host a group event or have a fun date night aboard a Spirit of Washington. Great for parties of all sizes, a dinner cruise along the Potomac River gives you the chance to dine, dance and experience DC from a new perspective - the water!
- 2.5-hour cruise on the Potomac River
- Delicious dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea and iced tea
- The best views of the Washington Monument, National Harbor, Old Town Alexandria and other iconic D.C. sights
- Onboard entertainment with DJ music
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar
- Board 6:00pm | Cruise: 7:00pm - 9:30pm
- Pier 4, 580 Water Street SW, Washington DC
- Due to development and construction at the District Wharf, parking near our boats is very limited. We do apologize for the inconvenience. We highly recommend using rideshare whenever possible and we are located just 2 blocks away from the Waterfront Metro (Greenline)
For Drop Off Only – use 580 Water Street SW – this will drop you off right in front of the boarding areas for all of our boats.
For Parking – there is limited street parking in the area as well as a few garages.
Here is the address for the closest parking garage – 1100 4th St SW – this garage is located near the metro and underneath the Safeway Grocery Store – your walk to the boats will be about 1000 steps or 2 blocks.
Another Parking Garage option is at the District Wharf – 1000 Water Street SW
We recommend arriving to the area a little early to secure parking – there are plenty of things to see and do at the District Wharf -
- Most of our guests choose elegant, dressy-casual attire
City Cruises, one of two sub-brands under City Experiences expansive portfolio of water- and land-based experience companies, operate dining, sightseeing, and private events across 22 destinations in the U.S., Canada, and the UK.