Save up to 31% on combined admission to your choice of 3 top things to do in Chicago—great for a shorter stay.
About This Deal
- Save up to 31% on admission to Chicago’s top attractions and things to do.
- Enjoy easy entry with convenient mobile tickets (also printable) to your choice of 3 top attractions.
- Tickets must be purchased by 2/28/2023 and are valid one year from purchase date to be activated. Beginning with the first day of use; CityPASS mobile tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days.
- Adult tickets are for ages 12 and up and child tickets for ages 3–11
- Plan Ahead: Most attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days. Visit https://www.citypass.com/guide/chicago-c3 for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit.
- Attractions may be required to verify proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (14 days past final vaccine dose) before allowing entry. Please review attraction requirements before visiting and read about Chicago’s requirements here.
One-time admission to 3 of the following attractions:
- Shedd Aquarium: General Admission
- Skydeck Chicago: General Admission
- Art Institute of Chicago: General Admission
- Museum of Science and Industry: General Admission
- 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck: General Admission
- Shoreline Sightseeing: Architecture River Tour
- Navy Pier: Centennial Wheel
Chicago C3 Attractions
- Shedd Aquarium: From angelfish to zebra sharks, meet 32,000 animals from aquatic habitats around the world at Chicago’s “must-sea” destination! See penguins fly through chilly waters, dolphins leap high in the air, monkeys scamper through rainforest trees, and stingrays swim below your feet.
- Skydeck Chicago: Atop the Willis Tower, Skydeck invites intrepid visitors to step onto The Ledge, four glass boxes jutting out from the observatory. Situated at 1,353 feet (412 meters), the boxes provide a jaw-dropping view 103 stories above the city.
- Art Institute of Chicago: View the greatest Impressionist collection outside Paris. Stand before classics like Van Gogh’s Self-Portrait, and travel the globe through galleries featuring the art of ancient Greece, Japan, Africa, and the Americas.
- Museum of Science and Industry: Learn about the science of storms and run on a human-sized hamster wheel. Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry is the largest in the Western hemisphere.
- 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck: Experience breathtaking 360-degree views of Chicago’s skyline and lakefront and four neighboring states from 1,030 feet above The Magnificent Mile. Enhance your visit with interactive multimedia exhibits and learn about the city’s history, architecture, natural scenery and culture.
- Shoreline Sightseeing: Shoreline Sightseeing’s award-winning Architecture Tours are led by knowledgeable, entertaining guides and showcase the city’s rich architectural heritage. Enjoy state-of-the-art tour boats and see the Chicago skyline as you’ve never seen it before with Shoreline, Chicago’s leading boat company for over 75 years.
- Centennial Wheel at Navy Pier: Navy Pier’s Centennial wheel is an iconic part of the Chicago skyline and a treasured piece of Chicago cultural history. Soaring to heights of nearly 200 feet, the Wheel offers visitors unparalleled 360-degree views of Chicago and Lake Michigan.