San Francisco CityPASS — Save 45% at San Francisco’s top things to do. Spend less, experience more.
About This Deal
- Save 45% on prepaid admission for 4 must-see attractions.
- Tickets must be purchased by 2/28/2023 and are valid one year from purchase date to be activated. Beginning with the first day of use; CityPASS mobile tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days.
- Advance reservations are required and subject to availability at some attractions, visit citypass.com/guide/san-francisco to learn more.
- Plan Ahead: Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days, and may be required to verify proof of vaccination before allowing entry.
Please review attraction requirements before visiting; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Attractions included are:
- California Academy of Sciences – General Admission
Blue & Gold Fleet San Francisco Bay Cruise – One-hour Bay Cruise
Plus your choice of admission to 2 of the following attractions:
- Aquarium of the Bay – General Admission
- The Walt Disney Family Museum – General Admission
- San Francisco Zoo & Gardens – General Admission
- Exploratorium – General Admission
- Value — San Francisco CityPASS tickets save travelers 45% off regular combined admission to the city’s most popular attractions. Adult, $76 (value $138); Child ages 4-11, $56.
- Flexibility — San Francisco CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days, allowing travelers extended time to explore at their own pace – in a weekend or over the 9 days.
- Choice Tickets — San Francisco CityPASS tickets include choice tickets, where travelers may choose which 2 of 4 attractions they prefer to visit; they do not need to decide this at the time of purchase.
- Trust — CityPASS includes only the best attractions and has a 97% customer recommendation rating.
San Francisco CityPASS Attractions:
California Academy of Sciences - Climb into the canopy of a butterfly-filled four-story rainforest. Come face-to-face with a colony of penguins. Explore the outer limits of the universe in a 75-foot planetarium. Decompress in front of the deepest indoor coral reef on Earth. At the Academy, you’ll get to experience nearly 40,000 of the world’s most beautiful, unusual creatures—from the heart of Golden Gate Park.
Blue & Gold Fleet San Francisco Bay Cruise - This fully narrated, one-hour tour sails past Pier 39’s resident sea lions, under the Golden Gate Bridge, and around Alcatraz Island, site of an infamous prison.
Aquarium of the Bay - Meet local inhabitants of the San Francisco Bay and surrounding watersheds at Aquarium of the Bay, located at PIER 39 next to Fisherman’s Wharf. Experience the closest thing to being underwater when you walk through glass tunnels, with close-up views of local sharks, bat rays, Spiny Lumpsuckers and Garibaldis. Don’t know what some of those are? Go find out! Touch sea stars, anemones, and bat rays, and watch the river otters play in their watershed habitat. Leave with a smile!
The Walt Disney Family Museum - Find animation, innovation and inspiration through interactive galleries featuring films, music, artifacts, and a spectacular model of Disneyland. Explore Walt’s remarkable life story told through his own voice, family photographs and personal collections. Come experience the life story of the man behind the magic!
Exploratorium - Embrace the wild wonder at the intersection of science and art at the Exploratorium, the most experimental museum in the world. Touch, tinker and play with more than 650 interactive exhibits and immerse yourself in San Francisco’s independent, innovative culture.
San Francisco Zoo & Gardens – Open 365 days a year, San Francisco Zoo & Gardens is home to more than 2,000 exotic, endangered and rescued animals in 100 acres of majestic and peaceful gardens nestled against the Pacific Ocean. In addition to animals, there is entertainment for the whole family to enjoy, including a historic steam train, a carousel, and a uniquely themed play zone area that will ignite the imagination of children of all ages.