Grammy-winning “Queen of Neo Soul” serenades fans of her gritty soprano alongside rapper Ja Rule
About This Deal
- Seating: sections 102-104, 107-109, 115, 116, 122-124, Floor A, C, D. E, and F
- To make sure group purchases are seated together, you must purchase your group’s G-Passes in the same transaction and redeem your vouchers together at the venue.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: 48 hours before the event, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Erykah Badu and Ja Rule
- Erykah Badu: Hers is a sound born at the crossroads of jazz, soul, funk, and hip-hop—a spot where Billie Holliday marries Marvin Gaye and the wedding band is the Wu Tang Clan. The four-time Grammy-winning “Queen of Neo Soul” first brought listeners to this place through her debut, Baduizm, and recently welcomed them back while adding her bourbon-aged soprano to Janelle Monáe’s “Q.U.E.E.N.”
- Ja Rule: With brass-knuckle rhymes delivered in a voice that smolders like a hot cigar, Ja Rule first came to prominence thanks to a tour with Jay-Z and DMX. He cemented that prominence with the hit “Holla Holla” and high-profile collaborations with Jennifer Lopez (“Ain’t It Funny”), Christina Milian (“Between You and Me”), and Ashanti (“Always on Time”).