Participants can discover old burying grounds and hear tales of the tortures, punishments, and executions that took place in Boston
About This Deal
- Departure time:
- February 6-21: Saturdays and Sundays at 6 p.m.
- March: Fridays-Sundays at 6 p.m. through March 13, at 7 p.m. starting March 14
- April 1-October 31: Daily at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Departure location: Ghosts & Gravestones Frightseeing Tour boards beside the Marriott Long Wharf Hotel on 200 Atlantic Avenue, corner of State Street
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets: Child tickets for ages 6 -12
- This tour may not be suitable for children under 13 years of age.
- Due to the loud noises on our tour, children under the age of 6 are not allowed onboard
About Ghosts and Gravestones of Boston
With Ghosts and Gravestones of Boston, who have been thrilling their audiences for more than a decade, participants can explore some of the city's most haunted and scary sites:
- Boston’s most chilling murder sites and haunted places: Those who are brave enough can spend some time with the dead and those whose mortal remains lie beneath their feet as the tour includes exclusive nighttime access into two of Boston’s oldest burying grounds.
Tours organized by Ghosts and Gravestones of Boston are for everyone who would like to visit the burying grounds of a city that is nearly four hundred years old and hear tales of the tortures, punishments, and executions.