Thrill-seekers can enjoy a walk on a glass bridge 70 feet out over the rim of the Grand Canyon, amazing viewpoints, and other attractions
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Admission to West Rim
- Access to all three viewpoints (Eagle Point and Guano Point)
- Transportation on a hop-on hop-off shuttle service
- Skywalk admission (options with Skywalk add-on)
- Meal (options with meal)
- Eagle Point attractions and exhibits:
- Native American performances (music and dance) in the amphitheater
- Authentic Native American village
- Native Hands Gift Shop with handcrafted jewelry, weavings, and more
- Performance times:
- 10–10:20 a.m.
- 10:30–10:50 a.m.
- 11–11:20 a.m.
- 11:30–11:50 a.m.
- 1–1:20 p.m.
- 1:30–1:50 p.m.
- 2–2:20 p.m.
- 2:30–2:50 p.m.
- Grand Canyon West is open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. It’s recommended to arrive in the morning to avoid crowds, as peak times are 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Onsite cafeteria: Yes
- Personal items such as cameras, cell phones, purses, and backpacks are not permitted on the Skywalk — visitors can purchase photos for an additional charge. Complimentary lockers are available to store items while on the Skywalk.
- Must print out each ticket/voucher per individual
- Photos can be purchased for an additional charge
- Directions: Grand Canyon West does not have a Postal Address. Most GPS systems will identify the Location by entering either “Grand Canyon West” or “Grand Canyon West Airport.” You can also use Lat. 35.987220 & Long. -113.820773
From Las Vegas:
Take US-95 S out of Vegas. It will turn into US-93 S just before you reach Boulder City, NV. Continue on US-93 S to Mohave County (76.6mi). Exit onto Pierce Ferry Rd. Continue onto Diamond Bar Rd. until you reach the West Rim (49mi)
From Kingman AZ:
If you’re traveling from a city in Arizona, it’s easiest to get to the West Rim by way of Kingman. Once in Kingman, take US-93 N and Pierce Ferry Rd. to Diamond Bar Rd. (58.8mi). Follow Diamond Bar Rd to the West Rim (20.2mi)
From Las Vegas
-Take US-95 S out of Vegas. It will turn into US-93 S just before you reach Boulder City, NV.
-Continue on US-93 S to Mohave County (76.6mi)
-Exit onto Pierce Ferry Rd. Continue onto Diamond Bar Rd. until you reach the West Rim (49mi)
From Kingman AZ:
-If you’re traveling from a city in Arizona, it’s easiest to get to the West Rim by way of Kingman.
-Once in Kingman, take US-93 N and Pierce Ferry Rd. to Diamond Bar Rd. (58.8mi)
-Follow Diamond Bar Rd to the West Rim (20.2mi)
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Grand Canyon Skywalk and Eagle Point
Nearly a mile above the Colorado River in Grand Canyon West, the 10-foot-wide SkyWalk extends 70 feet beyond the canyon's rim. If its height weren't enough, its glass platform helps make a stroll around the horseshoe-shaped cantilever bridge one of the more audacious in the country—but not to worry, as the SkyWalk is strong enough to hold 70 fully loaded passenger jets.
Opened in 2007, this marvel of engineering boasts a spectacular vantage point of the canyon; in particular, a focal point of the view is Eagle Point, a naturally carved erosion of the canyon wall that resembles a massive eagle taking flight. In addition to the panoramic lookout, visitors are able to explore several dwellings of the region’s indigenous tribes—including the Hualapai, Navajo, Plains, Hopi, and Havasupai—in the Native American Village or enjoy a dance in the amphitheater.