Jurassic Quest is back indoors and better than ever with a huge herd of life-size animatronic dinosaurs and ancient ocean creatures
About This Deal
- The event is general admission but has timed entry – select a time slot every 15 minutes. Timed entry eliminates crowds and allows guests to enjoy their Quest in a safe and accessible environment.
- Offer applies to adult and kids’ standard admission only; some activities require additional purchase onsite at the event.
- Adult tickets valid for customers aged ages 13–64; child tickets valid for customers aged 2–12: children under 2 receive free admission
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Dates and times:
- Friday, May 27, 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Saturday, May 28, 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Sunday, May 29, 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
- What to expect:
- Walk among a huge herd of dinosaurs created with paleontologists to be true-to-detail
- Live your best dino life with fun-for-any-age activities: “The Quest” interactive adventure, dinosaur rides, giant fossil dig, inflatables, fossil science exhibit, “Triceratots” soft play area, and MORE!
- Things to do there:
- See the “Ancient Oceans” exhibit. Walk through the Cretaceous, Jurassic, and Triassic periods, and “Deep Dive” into the “Ancient Oceans” exhibit with ancient ocean dwellers including the LARGEST apex predator that ever existed – a moving, life-size, 15- meter-long MEGALODON!
- Meet the babies – hatched only at Jurassic Quest – Cammie the Camarasaurus, Tyson the T-Rex, and Trixie the Triceratops. And you may even catch a star dino trainer: Safari Sarah, Dino Dustin, Captain Caleb, Prehistoric Nick, or Park Ranger Marty!
- Climb aboard some of the largest rideable dinosaurs in North America!
- Get your giggles going at an interactive Baby & Walking Dinosaur Shows and don’t miss the live Raptor Training experience.
- Join us on “The Quest” – an interactive adventure to find clues throughout the exhibit and collect a prize at the end.
- Dig for fossils, and check out real T-Rex teeth, a triceratops horn, and a life-size dino skull.
- Some activities are not included with general admission and require the purchase of activity tickets on site.