Kings, queens, and jesters roam the grounds of a festival featuring food, artisan wares, and entertainment
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What's Included: single-day general admission, 7.5 hours of entertainment, food, shopping and fun!
- Time: 10:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Prohibited Items: outside food and beverages
- Patrons are welcome to wear costumes suitable for a family-friendly atmosphere
- Transportation: 50 minutes south of Boston or 45 minutes east of Providence; see driving directions
- Pets allowed? No
- Complimentary Parking Available
About King Richard's Faire
If you venture into the woods this fall in Carver, Massachusetts, you'll stumble upon a very surreal sight—knights thundering past on powerful horses, fire-eaters swallowing flames, fairies dancing, and men sword-fighting. It's not a portal to the past; rather, it's the annual season of King Richard's Faire, the New England Renaissance Festival, which entertains people every weekend in September and October.
The faire unfolds across 80 wooded acres, amusing visitors with performances on eight stages, games and rides. Faire-goers, jugglers, acrobats and aerialists, can also watch knights battle on horseback while eating giant spit-roasted turkey legs and sipping frosty brews or wine. Stop at a jewelry booth or the apothecary shop, meanwhile, The Remembrance Shoppe yields many worthy souvenirs.