Duo of multiplatinum artists excites the masses with a set of chart-topping hits including “Hot in Herre,” “Waterfalls,” and “Creep”
What You'll Get
- Seating: 200-level seating or general-admission lawn
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Voucher only redeemable on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Nelly style: a mellow flow that melts a Midwestern twang into a Dirty South drawl, then tops it with poppy choruses that pack hooks as catchy as schoolyard chants
- His meteoric rise in hip hop: His 2000 multiplatinum solo debut, Country Grammar, made him a household name with mega-hits including “E.I.” and “Ride Wit Me,” paving the way for 2002’s Nellyville and its Grammy-winning single, “Hot in Herre.”
- His accolades: Since his emphatic debut, Nelly went on to sell more than 40 million albums worldwide and churned out an array of diamond-certified hits including “Dilemma,” “Just a Dream,” and “Cruise.”
- Where you’ve seen him lately: In 2016, he was the star of three television shows at once—Nellyville, Real Husbands of Hollywood, and Undisputed. He’s also been a spokesman for popular brands including Cheerios, Nike, and Axe.
- The T, the L, and the C: Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins, Lisa “Left-Eye” Lopes, and Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas
- Current members: Watkins and Thomas, who soldiered on after the tragic passing of Lopes in 2002
- Their legacy: Since forming in 1990, TLC has grown into one of the bestselling American girl groups of all time, selling more than 70 million records worldwide and winning four Grammy Awards in the process. Their sophomore album, CrazySexyCool (1994), earned diamond certification, and their third album, FanMail, went platinum six times.
- Songs fans know by heart: “Waterfalls,” “Creep,” “Unpretty,” “Diggin’ on You,” and “Red Light Special”
- Their latest album: After a 15-year hiatus, the group made their triumphant return with their 2017 self-titled fifth album featuring the hit “Way Back,” which landed in the Top 10 of the Billboard Adult R&B chart.
The Fine Print