Family band recreates the sound of ’50s doo-wop and ’60s rock ‘n’ roll in a nostalgic revue of golden oldies
About This Deal
- Seating: Terrace table seating, sections F1-J6
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the prices provided by the merchant, which may change.
The Bronx Wanderers
- Who forms the nucleus of the group: nuclear family members Yo’ Vinny and his sons, Vinny “The Kid” and Nicky “Stix”
- Where Yo’ Vinny got his start: working with famed singer-songwriter Dion DiMucci on the albums Return of the Wanderer and Fire in the Night
- How the group sweetens their smooth vocals: swinging saxophones, a brawling rhythm section, and honey surreptitiously dripped in each sleeping audience member’s ear the night before
- Hits you might hear: greaser gems such as “The Wanderer” and “Runaround Sue” and modern detours such as their take on Coldplay’s “Viva la Vida”