Book your bike rental today. Guests may explore the beauty of Alexandria while cycling through the Old Town
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Baskets or bike bags
Hours of Operation
- April 1st - October 31st: 9AM to 7PM
- November 1st - March 31st: 9AM to 5PM
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 13 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Dress appropriately for the weather and don't forget your camera!
When to arrive:
- 10 minutes before
- Please present your voucher to Unlimited Biking: 125 S Union Street Alexandria, VA 2231
- 24 hours in advance
Alexandria, Virginia, is a city on the Potomac River, just south of Washington, DC. It’s known for its Old Town, with brick sidewalks and well-preserved 18th- and 19th-century buildings.
Our huge inventory of high quality bikes in a wide range of sizes ensure your comfort and safety. All equipment is maintained in-house by professional mechanics. Our customer service staff can answer your questions about which type and size of bike is best for your needs. We’re more than happy to share some tips on good trails, scenic routes, best places to eat, and other cycling information – just ask!
Unlimited Biking will arm you with all you need for your adventure, including a helmet, a color coded map, a basket/bike bag, and a bike lock, all free of charge – you supply the need to explore. We have multiple store locations for different pick up and drop off options!
There is no better way to get up close and personal with all the great sites of Alexandria, VA and Washington, DC! Come, explore with us!