Washington Capitals face the Vegas Golden Knights, San Jose Sharks and Columbus Blue Jackets
About This Deal
- Seating: club corner, lower level, upper level
- To make sure group purchases are seated together, you must purchase your group’s G-Passes in the same transaction and redeem your vouchers together at the venue.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: 48 hours before the event, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Monday, February 28 at 7:30 p.m. vs. Toronto Maple Leafs
- Thursday, March 3 at 7 p.m. vs. Carolina Hurricanes
- Sunday, March 20 at 5 p.m. vs. Dallas Stars
- Monday, March 28 at 7 p.m. vs. Carolina Hurricanes
Prior to the 1974–75 season, the Washington Capitals joined the Kansas City Scouts as the 17th and 18th clubs to become part of Pro Hockey. Eight years later, they played in their first-ever Stanley Cup playoff game on April 6, 1983—kicking off a 14-year streak of consecutive postseason berths. In 2018, Washington won the Stanley Cup Finals, securing its place as one of the NHL’s top teams. Headquartered at the Capital One Arena, the Caps skate against their Eastern Conference rivals led by mascot Slapshot the Eagle cheering them on.