Non-invasive contouring treatments such as ultrasonic cavitation, vacuum therapy, and laser lipo help sculpt the body and firm the skin
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Each Glow Up Hourglass Session includes:
- One BBL butt-enhancement session
- 360-degree laser-lipo treatment for the front of the abdomen, flanks, and back
BBL Butt-Enhancement Session: This non-invasive treatment uses vacuum therapy to plump and contour the buttocks while stimulating blood flow in an attempt to improve lymphatic drainage, break down cellulite, and contribute to skin elasticity.
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Radio-Frequency Skin-Tightening Treatments: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
About Glow Up Beauty by Jasmine Lynn
The main goal of Glow Up Beauty by Jasmine Lynn is to contour curves and sculpt the body with modern, non-invasive procedures. The studio provides a range of body-contouring treatments, including laser lipo, vacuum therapy, and ultrasonic cavitation. They also offer infrared sauna blanket sessions to help detoxify the body, improve overall wellness, and aid weight-loss processes.