Radio-frequency waves and ultrasonic cavitation help reduce fat pockets, diminish cellulite, and return youthful elasticity to the skin
About This Deal
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
Massage therapist’s name and license #: Belkis Chaple, MA62735
- Radio-frequency skin tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite; the problem areas are also treated with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Valid treatment areas: arms, back, abdomen, thighs
Valid for pre- and post-surgery care
- During the ultrasonic-cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.