After quick instruction and training, thrill-seekers can have lots of fun hurling axes at an oversized target.
About This Deal
- Compete with friends and have a blast channeling your inner lumberjack.
Choose the option that’s right for the size of your group.
- Axes weigh under 2 pounds and are super easy to throw.
- Go Ape instructors will give you tips on how to throw the hatchet and some safety rules.
- You’ll hurl hatchets at the target and will be striking the bullseye in no time!
- Hone your technique and challenge your friends. It’s time to earn some bragging rights.
- Supervision: For ages 10–15, one adult (18+) is required to supervise per Axe Throwing lane. They can supervise as a participant or as a non-participant from behind the lane. For Ages 16–17, a supervising adult is not required, but they do require a waiver signed by their legal guardian.
About Go Ape Zipline & Adventure Park - Swope Park
Go Ape offers so much more than just zip lines. They offer a self-guided 2- to 3-hour journey high up among the treetops. Visitors tackle suspended obstacles, heart-pumping crossings, Tarzan swings, and breathtaking zip lines—all with an incredible view. Safety is our priority and each adventure begins with a comprehensive training, and instructors patrol the course grounds. Whether you are an adventure junkie or ready to cross something off of your bucket list, Go Ape has an unparalleled experience waiting for you. Guests can move at their own pace, making a trip to Go Ape Treetop Adventure ideal for groups and parties. Go Ape also offers Treetop Nets and Outdoor Axe Throwing! Have a blast hurling hatchets at the bullseye. Challenge friends and hone your skills. Every visit helps the environment as well—Go Ape gives a portion of their proceeds to the public parks they call home