Experienced chiropractor performs a comprehensive exam of the spine along with gentle adjustments that help alleviate chronic pain
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- View this merchant’s deal for adjustment-only chiropractic treatments.
- Monday - 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 and 3:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday - 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 and 3:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday - 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday - 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 and 3:30 - 6:30 p.m. and
- Friday - 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
About Go Chiropractic
It took seven years of living with the chronic aches of an old sports injury before Dr. Sean Miller agreed to visit a chiropractor. This experience exposed him to an entirely new approach to health care and he was inspired by the way in which chiropractic aids the body's natural healing capabilities instead of relying on prescription medications and invasive procedures. After that initial appointment, it only took six months before Dr. Miller enrolled in a chiropractic college.
Dr. Miller now shares his passion at Go Chiropractic, using modern diagnostic technology—including digital x-rays—and his extensive training to help others. Treatments focus on the structure and alignment of the spinal column, and aim to locate wayward vertebrae that may be interfering with the healthy function of the central nervous system. Hands-on adjustments then shift these vertebrae back into position and alleviate any strain that this imbalance may have placed on the spinal joints. In addition to helping improve mobility, chiropractic care restores healthy communication from head to toe, which allows the body to more efficiently recover from the pains caused by injuries, stress.
Additionally, Go Chiropractic features a team of massage therapists and nutritional counselors. By working directly with Dr. Miller, these practitioners are better able to help clients find relief through key lifestyle changes.