Go at your own pace where buses can’t go on San Francisco’s iconic Storytelling Cars
About This Deal
- Tour Highlights: include the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Palace of Fine Arts, Haight Street, the Painted Ladies, and Lombard Street.
- Duration of rental: four hours
- Driver requirements: must be 21 or older with valid driving license
- The tour’s length may vary due to circumstances such as departure time, traffic, and the chosen itinerary. If it does take additional rental time, this will be billed in 15-minute increments at the merchant’s retail rates.
- Not valid from 3/21/20 to 4/6/20
- Optional insurance of $19 and 25.95 depending on tour reserved.
- A credit card deposit of $500 is required at time of rental, or $150 if purchased insurance.
- Departure locations: Union Square or Fisherman’s Wharf
Visiting Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf and taking a breathtaking ride to the top of Twin Peaks placed 922 feet above the City can be en exhilarating experience. On a clear day, a panoramic view of San Francisco displays itself before the eyes of the beholder. Nex step is descending back down to see the Painted Ladies, on the Alamo Square, popularized by the famous Full House TV show. Before going back to a chosen Downtown area or Presidio and Lombard Street there’s a possibility to venture off to Coit Tower on Telegraph hill.
Need To Know
About GoCar Tours
The GoCar is clearly a car with a personality. The petite, three-wheeled two-seater has a hood that slightly resembles an eager-to-please smiley face, and an open-top that seems custom-made for letting the breeze ruffle the hair. The offer also includes the same experience on two wheels. The GoRide scooter, the electric, two-wheeled single-seater bike lets the real fun begin: built with the company's own software and a compassion for the voiceless robots of America, a talking GPS system guides two-seater GoCars and single-seater GoRide scooters through the city streets of San Francisco, San Diego, Miami, Barcelona, Madrid, and Lisbon with cheerful, info-rich narration.