As You Like It at the Historic Gresham Estate
About This Deal
One of the Bard’s most beloved comedies about flirtation, friendship and mistaken identities, takes a lighthearted look at the fickle and passionate nature of love. The female character Rosalind is considered one of Shakespeare’s most fully realized female characters. Director Sally Boyett sets the production in the 1930s in the Cumberland Gap region of the Appalachian mountains, with nostalgic bluegrass music performed by the cast, an ensemble of eight seasoned professional actors. Performed in our new outdoor venue, the Gresham Estate, featuring convenient parking, a drink pavilion, and a comfortable sloped lawn for picnic-ing and great viewing.
Patrons can bring their own lawn chairs, picnic blankets, etc. There will be chairs available to borrow if patrons do not have their own. Patrons can also bring a picnic to enjoy before the show (NO GLASS CONTAINERS OR OUTSIDE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES PERMITTED).The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by "As You Like It" at the Historic Gresham Estate in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Late seating is not allowed. Patrons can bring their own lawn chairs, picnic blankets, etc. There will be chairs available to borrow if patrons do not have their own. Patrons can also bring a picnic to enjoy before the show. No glass containers or outside alcohol permitted.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases LivingSocial, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.