Rockville Little Theatre presents Moon Over Buffalo
About This Deal
In the madcap comedy tradition of Lend Me a Tenor, the hilarious Moon Over Buffalo centers on George and Charlotte Hay, fading stars of the 1950s. At the moment, they’re performing “Private Lives” and “Cyrano de Bergerac” in rep in Buffalo, New York with five actors. On the brink of a disastrous split-up caused by George’s dalliance with a young ingénue, they receive word that they might just have one last shot at stardom: Frank Capra is coming to town to see their matinee, and if he likes what he sees, he might cast them in his movie remake of “The Scarlet Pimpernel”. Unfortunately for George and Charlotte, everything that could go wrong does go wrong, abetted by a visit from their daughter’s clueless fiancé and hilarious uncertainty about which play they’re actually performing, caused by Charlotte’s deaf, old stage-manager mother who hates every bone in George’s body.
Late seating is at the discretion of the house manager and only during appropriate breaks in the performance. Please note, latecomers might be seated in the rear of the theater until intermission.
Masks are encouraged but not required.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by "Moon Over Buffalo" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Late seating is at the discretion of the house manager and only during appropriate breaks in the performance. Please note, latecomers might be seated in the rear of the theater until intermission. Masks are encouraged but not required.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases LivingSocial, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.