Unexpected Stage Company presents: Sophisticated New Ones
About This Deal
Identity, belonging and antique furniture intersect in the charming and thought-provoking play Sophisticated New Ones, by Keith Powell, directed by Dawn Thomas Reidy and produced by Unexpected Stage Company. Long since given up on love, Avery has made herself content running an antique repair shop with her adult son in Philadelphia. But when a new man enters the shop and her life, Avery’s past, present, and future collide, forcing her to make a decision that will have lasting implications on her family. Set in 2007 during Obama’s political rise, the play asks the question: What do we lose in the face of progress? Sophisticated New Ones explores the intersection of identity, belonging, and antique furniture, as a family grapples with their present and future, living within a country they no longer recognize. Playwright Keith Powell is an American television actor, writer, director, and web series creator, known for his role as James “Toofer” Spurlock on 30 Rock, Dr. Vance on This Is Us, and for creating and starring in the web series Keith Broke His Leg, for which he won several Indie Series Awards in 2016.
Proof of Covid vaccination is required for admission to the theater, for in-person attendance.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by Unexpected Stage Company Presents "Sophisticated New Ones" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- For accessibility accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org right after you purchase your ticket. COVID Guidelines: Proof of vaccination and masks are required for attendance.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases LivingSocial, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.