Professional takes care of client’s beloved pet by examining it and checking for any signs of sickness
What You'll Get
- About the practice: all the vets at the clinic have a great passion for animals, love them dearly, and have various pets on their own.
- Dog wellness vaccine plus package includes: physical exam, 5 in 1 DHPP, lepto 4, bordetella, de-worm stgd
- Cat wellness vaccine plus package includes: physical exam, 3 in 1 feline distemper, rabies, de-worm stgd, excludes purevax rabies vaccine
Types of animals treated: cats and dogs
- Other optional services can be added on at an additional cost.
- Additional services for dogs include: heart-worm/Lyme/anaplasmosis/ehrlichiosis test, fecal, microchip, rabies vaccine, Lyme vaccine, flu vaccines, and comprehensive wellness blood work
- Additional services for cats include: leukemia test, fecal, microchip, rabies vaccine, and comprehensive wellness blood work
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Additional services may be applied to a purchased package and are subject to additional cost and fees. These are preventative wellness packages and should only be used to prevent disease. All goods or services must be used by the same person in one visit. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Goshen Animal Clinic
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Goshen Animal Clinic is a full-service veterinary hospital servicing the Gaithersburg, MD area for more than 35 years. We offer a complete range of veterinary services including, but not limited to: physical examinations, diagnosis and treatment, spay/neutering, vaccinations, dental care, Orthopedic/soft tissue surgeries.