Includes up to 5 quarts of oil, new filter, fluid top-off, key component inspections, tire inflation, and window cleaning
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Valid only at participating Colorado locations. Make sure you check the map below to make sure a Jiffy Lube near you is on the list.
- What’s included:
- 20-minute oil change with up to 5 quarts of quality motor oil
- Oil filter
- Inspect key components including:
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air filtration system
- Serpentine belts
- Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Wiper blades
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
- Check/fill of:
- Tire pressure
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential/transfer case fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery water (excluding sealed batteries)
- Clean exterior windshield
- Performed by Jiffy Lube’s ASE-accredited technicians who diagnose any potential issues and make recommendations for preventative maintenance
Learn More About Oil Changes
3,000 miles? 5,000 miles? Experts share their advice for keeping your car running safely and smoothly.
About Jiffy Lube
The highly trained technicians at Jiffy Lube tend to about 24 million customers each year with services such as the Signature Service Oil Change package, which promotes the longevity of each vehicle. Staffers acknowledge that oil plays a crucial role in maximizing the lifespan of each car—it cools the motor and prevents moving parts from deteriorating. More than 20,000 technicians who have completed an extensive training program certified by the National Institute Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) nurse vehicles at Jiffy Lube.
In addition to performing oil changes, Jiffy Lube's savants perform air-filtration, electricity, and windshield services, among others. The technicians' quality pledge includes a commitment to transparency, which stipulates that they will inform car owners of any necessary services, only complete a service after it has been approved, and refuse to replace windshields with saran wrap.