Address your mobility and strength with the guidance of a Performance Physical Therapist. For more info, visit: www.gwphysicaltherapy.com
About This Deal
One 45-Minute One-on-One Stretching and Mobility Session
One 45-Minute One-on-One Strength Training Session
Option 1: Stretching and Mobility Session
One 45-Minute One-on-One Stretching and Mobility Session with a Performance Physical Therapist
- Assessment and explanation of how your current mobility relates to your specific activities and goals. Service includes functional mobility assessment which assesses restrictions of the upper and lower body.
- Great for individuals that feel muscle tightness due to physical activity, or muscle tightness due to long periods of desk work.
- 2 Suggested Mobility Exercises to Perform
- Therapist-Assisted Stretching
- Targeted Soft Tissue Mobilization to One Body Region
Option 2: Strength Training Session
One 45-Minute One-on-One Strength Training Session with a Performance Physical Therapist
- Perfect for people who are new to strength training or who want to improve their coordination with strength training. During the session, there will be a one-on-one discussion of strength goals.
- Bodyweight exercises and dumbbell exercises
- Targeting Full Body with functional movements, that will help you with daily activities.
- Open to people of all experience levels, whether you’ve been training for years or need guidance at the start of your fitness journey.
*Please contact us at 267-388-0633 to schedule a time for your session after purchase. Thank you.*
About GW Physical Therapy
At GW Physical Therapy, we focus on One-on-One physical therapy & fitness training for active people. Our core belief is that a personalized and unique program is the best way to help our clients achieve their goals. We help people build healthy and durable bodies through manual therapy, motor control coaching, and strength training. We proudly serve Bucks County and Montgomery County.