Adventure diving in Haleiwa off Oahu’s North Shore; shark dive tours and snorkel swimming with sharks in the open ocean, no cage
About This Deal
Customers are kindly asked to call (808) 829-2203 for availability before purchasing as Hawaii Adventure Diving operates under tight capacity restrictions in Hawaii.
- What’s included: two-hour tour with a chance to snorkel (no SCUBA) with sharks
- Departure location: 66-105 Haleiwa Road, Haleiwa, HI 96712
- Age restriction: younger than 18 must be accompanied by a guardian
- Boat dives require a three-person minimum (does not have to be all from the same group)
- Hawaii Adventure Diving asks customers to let them know at least 48 hours in advance if their weight is more than 280 pounds; this may require a private tour
About Hawaii Adventure Diving
Hawaii Adventure Diving is located in Haleiwa on the beautiful North Shore of Oahu. They offer an educational and exciting one-of-a-kind experience on the shark dive tour in the open water where participants will freedive and snorkel swim alongside sharks in the open ocean with no cage. Safety is paramount and the team reflects that, consisting of Professional Divemasters, Shark Conservation Specialists, Dive Instructors, and Professional Master Captains.