Technicians apply tinting film to the vehicle’s windows, which helps block harmful UV rays
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Tint percentage: choose your tint percentage at the time of installation
- Benefits of window tinting include reduced glare, better-maintained interiors, and improved climate control.
- Double-check your state and local laws to make sure tinted windows are legal in your area
- Extra fee for trucks, SUVs, vans, Corvettes, wagons, and Beetles.
- Extra fee if film removal required.
- Offer valid for most vehicles, please call for more details or please call to confirm.
- Additional fee may apply for vehicles older than the model year 2000.
About High Quality Window Tinting
Though many people think of tinted windows as a purely aesthetic choice on the part of a car owner, those windows work harder than it seems. In addition to looking good, window films block out harmful heat and radiation, keeping car interiors cool and free from fading or other signs of premature aging. The professional installers at High Quality Window Tinting install films like these each day, but they don't limit themselves to just automobiles. The experienced techs also handle jobs in commercial and residential spaces, as well as other vehicles including boats, RVs, and bathyspheres.