Higher level focuses on sportsmanship and character while teaching the skills needed to take your child’s game to the next level
What You'll Get
- The camp helps improve basketball skills and understand basketball techniques.
- Day camp
- Good for girls in grades: 2nd - 8th
- Camp schedule:
- 8:30 a.m. - registration
- 9 a.m. - introduction and the meeting with the coaches
- 9:15 a.m. - warm-up and stretching
- 9:30 a.m. - stations, post moves, dribbling, shooting, footwork, free throw work
- 12 p.m. - lunch; participants can bring a bag lunch; pizza, water, Gatorade, and snacks will be sold.
- 1 p.m. - three-on-three games and five-on-five games
- 2 p.m. - team and individual contests with daily prizes awarded
- 3 p.m. - pick-up
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Registration required. T-shirt included. Grades 1-8. Individual progress report card included for each player. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.